BuyerZone is a Purch owned company. BuyerZone, the leading online marketplace for business purchasing, is seeking a paid search/pay-per-click (PPC) professional to play a key role in an established, proven team.
This position provides an excellent opportunity to become an outstanding search engine marketer from one of the leaders in the industry. With profit and loss responsibility for a multi-million dollar portfolio, you will work with all the leading search engine marketing (SEM) platforms and learn many related techniques to create, optimize and grow our results. Your creativity will also be tapped as our entrepreneurial culture greatly encourages refining our current practices and testing new ideas in our constant quest to improve results. Your innovation, creative thinking and success will be rewarded with ownership of new projects, programs and channels.
At least one year of dedicated paid search/pay-per-click (PPC) experience is required for this position.
Outstanding candidates will thrive in fast-paced quantitative operation, work well with a team and have a strong intellectual curiosity, a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and a constant desire to over achieve.
• Monitor day-to-day financial results for all paid marketing programs (search and display)
• Plan, manage and execute a portfolio of paid search campaigns, including but not limited to strategy development, organization and management
• Responsible for ongoing optimization efforts to meet objectives, including but not limited to bid management, negative keyword strategies, and ad copy/creative revision based on performance history
• Daily use of Tableau for reporting and analytics
• Collect, synthesize and analyze campaign/program performance data and provide actionable insights
• Build strong relationships across PPC and other departments, such as Category Management and Sales
• Identify expansion opportunities within and outside current online marketing plan
• Conduct industry research and present actionable findings
• Manage relationships with representatives from the major online advertising channels
• Minimum of 1-3 years direct, dedicated paid search/pay-per-click (PPC) experience in managing large scale, complex campaigns with a substantial budget
• In-depth understanding of Paid Search campaign management and optimization practices
• Experience with Paid Search platforms like Google AdWords, Bing Ads Editor, Yahoo Gemini and DS3
• Outstanding quantitative and analytical skills, with the ability to identify trends and insights through data analysis
• Comfortable manipulating numbers, primarily within Microsoft Excel
• Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously, hitting deadlines and performing under pressure
• Outstanding ability to execute swiftly with a strong attention to detail
• Experience with the management of display and/or social campaigns is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
As you acquire expertise within the fast growing world of online marketing, the analyst experience will launch your career and help build your personal network of colleagues and friends. You’ll join a high-spirited, collaborative group that’s committed to excellence and beating goals.