Tom’s Guide, a leading consumer technology site dedicated to upgrading the lives of its more than 21 million visitors, is looking for an experienced senior editor to lead our coverage in some of the fastest growing tech categories. The right candidate can work with both in-house writers and freelancers to produce compelling product reviews, update our popular Best Picks, create engaging and one-of-a-kind features, as well as curate packages of helpful tips for a wide audience.
- Edit reviews of tech products, news, features, how-to and other consumer tech content for content, style and clarity.
- Write reviews of flagship products in your beat areas, as well as analysis/Op-Eds and features.
- Star in videos for social channels (Facebook Live, Periscope) and YouTube to give viewers complete picture of latest products and trends. Possibly make video appearances on TV to represent Tom’s Guide.
- Keep our important Best Pick pages up to date with our top recommendations.
- Help Tom’s Guide innovate in terms of how we tell stories and help people improve their lives with tech.
- Use tools like Google Analytics, Google Trends and our internal engagement dashboard to make informed decisions on what to cover and what to skip.
- Manage and enhance relationships with product vendors, taking product briefings and attending key events around the world.
- Must have at least 3 years of related experience at a consumer tech publication.
Submit cover letter telling us why you’re a great fit for this role along with a resume and links to your best clips.