Purch is a rapidly growing, constantly evolving digital content and services company that helps millions of people make smarter purchases. More than 100 million monthly visitors engage with our many brands—Tom’s Guide, Space.com, LiveScience, TopTenReviews, and more. The Purch B2C division seeks an enthusiastic Senior Product Manager to lead product development for traffic and engagement growth. Your mission will be to drive the development of features and services that help consumers research and buy the products that are best for them. You will craft a vision, define products, bring innovative ideas to the table, and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You will measure and understand how shoppers research and purchase products and build tools and experiences that make their purchase journey more successful.
- Immerse yourself in customer needs, the competitive landscape, and our unique business dynamics.
- Lead new product development initiatives from concept to launch, guiding a cross-functional team to meet strategic goals.
- Translate complex problems and projects into user stories and a coherent product backlog, using agile methods.
- Assess and prioritize opportunities, setting project milestones, aligning stakeholders and communicating decisions throughout the company.
- Define success metrics for new projects and track daily metrics for existing products to ensure all are moving towards our defined goals.
- Collaborate deeply with team members in engineering, UX, editorial, operations, sales and marketing.
- Continuously propose new features and A/B tests aimed at improving conversion and engagement metrics.
- Be based in our NYC office but have the skills to communicate effectively with a geographically dispersed team.
- 5+ years of product management experience on high-scale, direct to consumer digital products.
- A passion for meeting customer needs through data-driven, iterative product development and continuous optimization.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and drive focused resolution in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- The ability to lead and inspire teams to deliver on our goals.
- Excellent communication skills, from strategic vision to specific details of implementation.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend effective action plans to resolve issues.