Purch.com is seeking a data driven and entrepreneurial minded Advertising Sales Professional to drive continued advertising sales growth through the delivery of digital marketing solutions to global brands and their agency representatives in the West Coast Market. You will be expected to analyze the needs of advertising partners and present them with a unique blend of offerings to most effectively connect with an influential audience. Successful candidates will have a strong background in data driven online advertising including Display, Premium Programmatic, Mobile, Native and Social. It is expected that you will have an active network of client/agency relationships and a proven track record of using effective communication strategies to accomplish organizational goals This is a fabulous opportunity for someone looking to join a fast growing, innovative, and dynamic digital media organization.
The Day to Day
- Develop and close new ad agency and direct company leads
- Schedule and conduct meetings with ad agency and company decision-makers.
- Email and call potential clients and leads to set up meetings.
- Communicate the value of Purch by walking through detailed presentations.
- Execute on a strategic plan to achieve revenue goals.
- Hit monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Respond to RFPs and prepare customized proposals to win new business
- Grow current accounts by identifying and closing up-sell opportunities
- Understand competitive differentiators in fast-changing online advertising landscape
- Work with team to help share customer insights to shape our products
- Collaborate with team to upsell client.
- Work remotely in San Francisco area, report to VP, Sales in New York.
- 3-5 years of related work experience in the digital media industry with client facing experience
- Expertise in working with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus.
- Experience managing CPA, CPC, and CPM marketing campaigns.
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets. Power Point is also a must.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of growing accounts by forging a strong relationship with clients, understanding their objectives and recommending best strategies.
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines